This airplane has the stability needed for beginners to learn how to fly, and the necessary power to provide a fun flying experience for RC enthusiasts. It's manufactured from durable EPP foam, and the unique detachable prop system adds to the durability by nearly eliminating broken props and bent motor shafts. Like most Rage RC airplanes, this one includes the PASS (Pilot Assist Stability Software) system, which allows the performance envelope of this airplane to expand with the pilot's flying skills and makes flying a more enjoyable overall experience. In Full or Partial Assist Mode with PASS, if you ever lose control, simply release the control sticks and the airplane will quickly return to level flight. Even when in Expert Mode, if you get into trouble, all you need to do is move the PASS switch to Full or Partial Assist for the system to take over and the airplane is back in level, stable flight. Another option on this airplane is the included removable landing gear that can be used for take-offs from smooth surfaces. When hand-launching is a better fit for conditions, using Partial Assist makes it a breeze whether the gear is installed or not. For added fun when flying with the PASS system, you can use the Stunt button on the transmitter to automatically enable the airplane to complete either a loop or roll that will make you look like an ace pilot.
Everything needed to start flying is included in the box; including a 2.4GHz standard size 4-channel transmitter, a pre-installed airborne electronics system, a convenient USB charger, and a powerful 3.7V 400mAh LiPo battery for extended flight times of up to 15 minutes. The only items you need to add are four AA batteries for the transmitter and you'll be flying sorties around your local park within minutes of opening the box!
- Pre-Assembled - Ready to Fly
- Made from light, durable EPP foam
- Stunt button on transmitter for aerobatics like loops and rolls
- Innovative detachable propeller system helps eliminate broken props
- 2.4GHz Radio system provides interference-free link between pilot and aircraft
- PASS (Pilot Assist Stability Software) system provides confidence as skills progress
- Wingspan: 15.75" (400mm)
- Length: 12.5" (318mm)
- Weight with Batt: 1.6 oz. (54g)
- Battery: 1S 3.7v 400mAh Lipo
- Transmitter: 4-channel 2.4GHz System w/PASS Switch & Stunt Button
- On-Board-Electronics: 4-in-1 Control System with 2 integrated 1.3-gram servos